[IOT] materials for call later today

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:07:14 UTC 2016

Beckie
Sorry I was absent during the call as I was travelling
I understand you based all discussion on US practice AS YOU MENTIONED

Specifies which *standard of proof *the Party must follow in presen>ng

evidence to the panel - the amount of evidence the Party needs to

provide in order for the Panel to reach a par>cular determina>on.

• In US civil cases, usually 3 choices, with escala>ng requirements:

• Preponderance of evidence

• Clear and convincing evidence

• Substan>al evidence (usually limited to administra>ve maSers NA here)

Unquote

What happend then

Tks

Kavouss