[IOT] Discussion thread #1

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Aug 24 14:12:53 UTC 2016

No, I think it would mean that the procedures in effect on the day you
file would apply

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>