[IOT] Meeting Dec. 16 at 13:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Dec 12 21:14:52 UTC 2016

I will not be able to attend this call (at 5a.m. in California), but I
would like to request that we request Staff to extend this public comment
period.  This is a very important topic, which imho has been rushed through
this working group already, and should not be rushed through public comment
over the holiday period.  There would be no harm to anyone if the comment
period is extended an extra 30 days, so that is my proposal.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW