[IOT] FW: Question from IRP IoT team

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Dec 16 12:38:00 UTC 2016

Dear IRP IoT members,

In anticipation of our call shortly, I am enclosing a copy of the mail I sent to Sidley last evening regarding the timing-related question that Becky, Malcolm, and I agreed to handle as per the last IoT call.

We discussed, agreed, notified the CCWG co-chairs prior to seeking legal advice and proceeded in accordance with a plan for seeking legal advice that I will mention on the call shortly.

Best regards,

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154