[IOT] Further comment from July 20th call

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Jul 22 14:00:51 UTC 2016

I made a number of chat comments in our call of July 20th but we ran out of time despite covering a lot of ground and I failed to note one additional concern.

It may no longer be an issue as the reference to "default judgment" that had been in a previous draft of the supplemental rules was no longer in the draft of July 19 - but the table of contents in the July 19 draft was a little confusing by saying of Para 15 Default procedures - "Error! Bookmark not defined."

And so this comment in case it is still germane - at one point in the drafting process in para 15, default procedures, "default judgment" appeared to be a new term and I suggest use of the term "default IRP PANEL DECISION" instead to avoid a panel plowing new ground in a search for what "default judgment" might mean.

International Policy Manager
Verisign Inc.
703-948-4154