[IOT] IRP Supplemental Rules redline

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sat Jul 30 19:28:21 UTC 2016

For our call on Wednesday morning I am attaching a redline that shows 2 different approaches to the open issues related in particular to conduct of the proceedings and discovery issues.  Please review in advance of our call next week so that we can try to reach consensus on our recommended approach.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>