[IOT] IRP IOT - meeting tomorrow postponed

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Jun 20 20:54:22 UTC 2016

I am extremely sorry for the short notice, but we are going to cancel the call scheduled for tomorrow at 14:00 UTC.  We are working hard to get a framing document to guide and inform our discussions and make them more productive, and are not quite there yet.  Given the fact that many of us will be in Helsinki next week, we will schedule the next call for the week commencing 4 July 2016 (probably Wednesday 6 July 2016) at 14:00.

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>