[IOT] latest version of Report

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed Oct 26 15:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

The latest version of the doc I can find is Aug 29.

Is there a later copy.  Also can we get the slides from yesterday put on
the wiki page?

While writing, there was mention in today's WS2 CEP Subgroup of the
connection between the CEP and the IRP.  Can't remember us covering
that.  Also if it is not an issue for us, i.e just something that
happens before IRP, we should probably let them know.  But if it affects
timings or anything else, we probably need to cover it somehow.

thanks

avri

---