[IOT] FW: Preparation for tonight's call on timing issue

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Mon Apr 10 17:36:46 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

As you know, Sam Eisner, Malcolm Hutty and I are discussing possible ways to finalize the “repose” issue relating to the timing within which IRP claims must be filed. We are doing this with a view to coming back to this group with a suggestion.

I have asked the Sidley law firm for some assistance in our discussions and want to forward their reply (from Holly Gregory) to you FYI.

Best regards

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154