[IOT] Imminently affect (Was Re: Fwd: segmenting certain IRP comments)

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Apr 28 14:04:12 UTC 2017

I would have thought that the provision of injunctive relief addresses
this issue

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy
Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW DC 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367

Follow Neustar: LinkedIn / Twitter
Reduce your environmental footprint. Print
only if necessary.

The information contained in this email message is intended only
for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
received
this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the
original
message.