[IOT] IRP IOT meeting Aug. 17, 19:00 UTC - Agenda

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 17 09:16:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have updated the monitoring response with a possible draft recommendation.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r2XtLAAU-LhwIPVx_4GTP0zGRFVzjEQWPZ7QLBa3N_o/edit?usp=sharing>
(pdf attached)

I will try to make today's meeting, but I am at a triennial member/staff
meeting of one of my employers and it is on a game reserve in South
Africa where we have a very narrow satellite communication pipe for 80
people. That is, I am not sure I can make it to the meeting.  But will
try - it is in the evening so may have a chance.

avri