[IOT] Agenda IRP IOT call on Thursday Dec. 7 at 19:00 UTC
dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Dec 5 16:37:26 UTC 2017
Dear members of the IRP IOT:
Our next teleconference is Thursday, December 7, at 19:00 UTC.
Here is the agenda:
1. Admin/Attendance/SOI - Note, when speaking on these calls please state your name in each instance as the raw captioning mechanism needs that;
2. Status/Update with respect to SO/AC education/outreach re: Standing Panel;
3. Brief discussion - plans to wind-up work on public comments on Updated Supplementary Procedures:
a. Next meeting - Jan. 11 (19:00 UTC);
b. Comments on list and calls - specific language needed;
c. Re-engaging Sidley (including budget)/drafting report.
d. Remaining work - recommendations re IRP IOT.
4. Joinder issues - confirm first reading (this also affects Challenges to Consensus Policy) see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-December/000338.html> of December 1 (which includes Liz Le's suggested language modification to my latest proposal) and see also Malcolm's email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-December/000339.html> of December 3;
5. Ongoing monitoring issue - see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-December/000342.html> of yesterday;
6. Discovery, Evidence, Statements issues - see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000318.html> of October 4, Liz's email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000327.html> of October 24, pages 10-11 of the raw caption notes<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71601167&preview=/71601167/74582092/IRP-IOT%20SUBGROUP_11142017-DRAFT-en%5B1%5D.pdf> of our call Nov. 14, and Malcolm's email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-December/000340.html> of yesterday;
7. Notice issue - see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-December/000341.html> of yesterday;
8. Translation and Interpretation issue - see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000330.html> of October 25 and pages 12-13 of the raw caption notes<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71601167&preview=/71601167/74582092/IRP-IOT%20SUBGROUP_11142017-DRAFT-en%5B1%5D.pdf> of our call Nov. 14 - I believe we are able to confirm second reading on the call this coming Thursday.
9. AOB. Please note that between now and our call I plan to send to list one or two more issue-treatment emails on outstanding issues. Please read them over so that we can discuss them if time permits (it is quite possible that some of the above issues will not take much time at all).
This is a full agenda with possibly more to come, as just noted. Thank you for your attention to this - we are near the end of the journey on handling the public comments - let's do our best to get them done with a report ready to go buy the end of January.
Best regards to all,
Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IOT