[IOT] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-CEP

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Jul 4 17:44:22 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IOT,

Two items:

First, please note we have teleconference meetings this month on:

1.      July 11 at 19:00 UTC;
2.      July 20 at 13:00 UTC; and
3.      July 27 at 19:00 UTC.

I will send an agenda around later this week for the call on the 11th.

Second, with respect to Bernie’s note below, I learned Thursday evening last week in Johannesburg that Ed was leaving the CCWG.

Bernie is correct about my reaction – the CEP is established in the IRP bylaw, section 4.3, and it naturally fits within our work. I believe we should agree to take this effort on and don’t believe it will add substantially to our work. If anyone has any concerns, please note them on list here as soon as you can so we can discuss.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154