[IOT] Issues treatment going forward

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Jul 21 13:36:25 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

I have the lead (as participant) on a number of issues and plan to send some of them out with suggested treatment over the coming days - starting with Joinder.

As team lead, I wish to move these along with comments on the email list and then in our conference calls - with a view to getting them in shape for fairly orderly and quick first and second readings.

This combination of in-depth list treatment followed by (hopefully not many and not long) conference calls is an attempt to find a way to drive things forward noting the small size of our group.

Please read and consider these emails (I will begin the subject line with, for example, "Issue Treatment - Joinder ") and note your concerns, if any, on list or (at latest) on the very next call following the relevant mail. After that we will hopefully move to the first and second readings with dispatch.

Also - if you have a comment or objection please provide the specific language you suggest instead.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154