[IOT] Bringing CEP into IRP IOT

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 24 23:42:51 UTC 2017

hi David

Thanks for these questions - on behalf of the co-chairs, we agree with the
two suggestions that you make. Can we come back to you with any process
requirements about this e.g. what we need to take to the plenary?

thanks
Jordan

--

*Jordan Carter*

Chief Executive

InternetNZ

Office: +64 4 495 2118 <04-495%202118> | Mobile: +64 21 442 649
<021%20442%20649> | Skype: jordancarter

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz

<https://2017.nethui.nz/>