[IOT] IRP IOT Schedule for June

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Jun 8 15:47:00 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

We are next scheduled to meet on Monday, June 12, at 19:00 UTC.

We also have a second meeting scheduled for next week on Thursday, June 15, at 13:00 UTC.

I am proposing to CANCEL the meeting set for Thursday to give us time to work on list and then pick up meeting again following ICANN 59. But I am hoping we will all continue work on list during these weeks.

BOTTOM LINE - we will meet on Monday June 12 at 19:00 UTC and then after ICANN 59 (thus canceling meeting for June 15) - if you suggest another plan please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154