[IOT] IRP IOT call Thursday, may 4, 19:00 UTC - proposed agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue May 2 18:13:55 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

Here is the proposed agenda for our meeting this Thursday, May 4, at 19:00 UTC (60-minute meeting).

Agenda

1.       Admin/SOI;

2.       Status of timing issue - proposal or further thoughts from Sam if we have them;

3.       Update on helping SOs/ACs on establishing Standing Panel;

4.       Joinder Issue - consolidation of previous inputs;

5.       Challenges to consensus policy issue - consolidation of previous inputs;

6.       Thoughts on recently posted issue treatments;

7.       AOB.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154