[IOT] Another comment treatment (Panel Conflict of Interest)

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed May 3 16:57:14 UTC 2017

Thanks Malcolm - my view on timing is that we have enough information already and are now awaiting a possible further thought or proposal from Sam and can then, I hope, wind up discussion.

These templates I am using are intended to be useful for issues to bring forward now beyond those we have already discussed (timing, joinder, consensus policy) and volunteers are welcome.

If anyone chooses to take up an issue please let us know on list to avoid duplication (something I mistakenly failed to do as I took up the panel conflict and retroactivity issues).

Thanks for the question Malcolm.

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager
Verisign Inc.
703-948-4154