[IOT] Moving a comment set along (Discovery, evidence, statements)

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue May 23 18:40:53 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

As we work through the public comments I notice on the sign-up sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hi_HgvrfsT33p5mfYWT4-x-uhEoy9nCK8owX5uTKC0U/edit?invite=CPPljNAK&ts=591dda09#gid=0) that a few issues remain open without a lead person.

One of them - Discovery, evidence, statements - appears more involved than the others. (Bernie's compendium of comments was attached to his mail of Feb. 3rd  of this year to this group.)

I am hoping to move this set of comments to discussion. And so I will pick this up for leading tomorrow unless someone signs up in meantime.

So for those who would like more voices in the discussion, or would like to tackle this topic in particular, please sign up on the sign-up sheet by 12:00 UTC tomorrow, May 24. Please email me to let me know as well. Otherwise I will start on it shortly after that time.

Also, tomorrow I will send agenda for our call on Thursday, May 25, at 19:00 UTC.

Please consider signing up for one of the few remaining issues without a lead.

Best wishes to all,