[IOT] Confirming that IRP Qualifies as an Arbitration that can be enforced by Courts

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri May 26 18:14:23 UTC 2017

Fair questions from Greg, good information pointed to by Bernie – I think we might pose the questions in the nature of “just to confirm …” when we ask Sidley to start rewriting rules in light of our work.

I assume we are ok on arbitration questions since both Sidley and Adler knew that was our goal, enforceable decisions. But good to check, especially on whether any of the new rules inadvertently takes us outside that scope.

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154