[IOT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Next meeting of the IOT

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Nov 14 14:43:22 UTC 2017

Thank you, Bernie.

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

I was away the past several days for my son’s wedding and have not had the time to prepare as I normally would.

On today’s call (19:00 UTC – might be a different local time for each of us as some clocks have switched back to standard time recently) let’s review these past three emails:

My joinder mail<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000325.html> of 10/23

My discovery mail<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000329.html> of 10/24

My Translation/Interpretation mail<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-October/000330.html> of 10/25

Also, I hope we can get an update from Sam or Liz on preparations for SO/AC work on nominating members to the standing panel if wither is on the call.

Many thanks again to all.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154