[IOT] FW: IOT meeting

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Nov 17 13:51:31 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

As many of you know, new ICANN Board Chair Cherine Chalaby sat in as an observer on our Adobe teleconference meeting<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71601167> on Nov. 14th.

You will see in the email below that Cherine would like to continue to observe our progress, setting forth his views on the importance of our work. In my opinion this is great news.

Also – reminder – our next IOT Adobe teleconference meeting is set for Dec. 7 (Thursday) at 19:00 UTC. I will be sending along several emails in the interim.

Best wishes to all,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154