[IOT] IRP IOT teleconference Oct. 5 19:00 UTC - Agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Oct 3 17:20:19 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Our next teleconference is Thursday, October 5, at 19:00 UTC.

Here is the agenda:

1.      Admin/Attendance/SOI;

2.      Status/Update with respect to SO/AC education/outreach re: Standing Panel - webinar/training design thoughts (see email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-August/000292.html> of Aug. 16);
3.      Joinder issues - confirm first reading (this also affects Challenges to Consensus Policy) see Sam's email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-September/000306.html> of September 7 (which includes my summary email of Aug. 25) and I will send a new summary to the list prior to the call (with only the change suggested by Sam - not a major re-write);

4.      Ongoing monitoring issue - confirm first reading - I will be sending an email to list prior to the call - again, it won't be a major re-write from what we have been discussing;
5.      Translation and Interpretation issue - initial discussion (see my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-September/000313.html> of Sept. 25) - perhaps get to first reading;
6.      Other - Payment of Fees - I will take the lead;
7.      Initial discussion Discovery, Evidence, Statements - I will take the lead;
8.      AOB.

We have 90 minutes allotted - hopefully we can finish in less time.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154