[IOT] Need to cancel call for Oct 19 (19:00 UTC)

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Oct 18 17:35:57 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

As mentioned on Monday, I was unable to do prep work for the Oct. 19th call this past weekend due to technical issues. So, I set aside Wednesday morning to prepare and unfortunately experienced similar issues despite a supposed 'fix'.

I am reluctant to slap something together that would be less than well-considered and thus will cancel the call for tomorrow (19:00 UTC) and instead come to list in the coming days with a summary of issues treatment and inviting comment so that we can meet again post-ICANN60 (say in the week of Nov. 13th) and get these issues progressed.

I apologize, this is unfortunate. But I have to wrestle this tech-issue to the ground and spend some dedicated time to prepare.

Thank you for your participation - please look for a mail as mentioned and consider and comment. I will ask Bernie to set a meeting in the week of Nov. 13.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154