[IOT] On elements of an IRP claim

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Apr 10 18:41:18 UTC 2018

Thank you Kavouss for these thoughtful suggestions.

I am tied up right now but will give these some thought and react to them later this week. And we can also discuss on next call – but I will respond soon.

Best wishes,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154