[IOT] IRP-IOT Adobe/teleconference on Thursday, Feb. 22, at 19:00 UTC

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Feb 16 20:23:08 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

This is a reminder that our next Adobe/teleconference call is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 22, at 19:00 UTC. Bernie will be sending out a formal meeting notice shortly.

I will send an agenda next Tuesday along with a revised draft of our final report. This is the vehicle we are using to wrap up treatment of public comments on the rules and bring this part of our work to a close.

If you have any comment or concern about the draft please be prepared to speak about it on the call or send in your thoughts on list - any suggested changes, of course, should be accompanied by suggested and specific text for such change.

I have been re-reading prior meetings and discussions on the time-for-filing issue, as that regards a period of repose, and will likely be in touch with those involved in that discussion in the meantime. I expect we will have an update on that in our meeting.

Best wishes,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154