[IOT] Revised draft final report on public comments on rules

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Feb 20 17:00:24 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP-IOT

Attached is the revised copy of our draft final report on public comments on the USP.

This is the document we are using to drive toward closure on these comments.

The things I have added since our last call are shown in 'track-changes' format.

We will use this in Thursday's call - the agenda will come shortly.

If anyone has a change to offer specific text is requested, on call or on list.

See you on the call,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154