[IOT] Possibility for F2F meeting at ICANN 61 in San Juan - feedback needed

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Feb 27 17:22:03 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP-IOT:

Due to a schedule change, we have an opportunity to conduct a face-to-face IOT meeting at ICANN61 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Below I ask for a show of hands of who would confirm attendance.

Details:

The F2F meeting would be on Friday, March 9th, from 16:00 to 17:00 local time in San Juan in the same meeting room reserved now for the CCWG Accountability plenary meeting earlier that day.

There should be remote capability as well, to be confirmed.

So - if you plan to be in San Juan on that Friday, March 9th, and can and will attend a F2F meeting from 16:00 to 17:00 local time, would you please reply affirmatively not later than this coming Friday,

March 2, by 12:00 noon UTC?

If we generate a reasonable turnout, then I would confirm the meeting by next Monday and send around an agenda.

This would also be a great chance to get together in person and re-energize this team for our remaining work.

Please do let us know.

Many thanks,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154