[IOT] Next Adobe meeting - Feb 8th at 19:00 UTC

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Jan 25 19:33:17 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Our plan is to try to come to closure soon by reviewing issues in the format of a draft report on public comments on the rules.

I have started such a draft but have much more to do on it and so propose that next meeting be Thursday, Feb. 8th,at 19:00 UTC - it may already be on your calendar.

We had also set aside Thursday, Feb. 1st, as a meeting date in case I had the draft ready in that timeline. I suggest we cancel the Feb. 1st meeting.

Best regards

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154