[IOT] IOT-IRP call today using Zoom web tool

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Thu May 3 14:20:00 UTC 2018

Hello IRP-IOT members,

May I please remind you to review the calendar invite with call details for today’s meeting at 19:00 UTC.  Adobe Connect is not available at this time we will be using Zoom web tool.  Below is a test link, also included in the invite.  I advise, if you have not used Zoom yet, to test your connection prior to the call with the following directions.

You may test your connection to Zoom prior to the scheduled time by visiting http://zoom.us/test (test only, not link for actual meeting)
•Clicking on the link will open zoom.us and prompt you to download and run Zoom.
•Click zoom.us to download the client and enter the meeting.
•If you don’t wish to download anything, select “start from your browser.”
•Keep in mind, key functions may be lost if you use the browser only.

Recommended to turn video off, as to not share your camera.

Again, the actual Zoom link can be found in the calendar invite for meeting today at 19:00 UTC.

Thank you.
With kind regards,
Brenda Brewer, Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
[cid:image001.png at 01D3E2BF.E8CA9DA0]
Skype:  brenda.brewer.icann