[IOT] IOT - 6 September meeting 1900 UTC - Cancelled

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Tue Sep 4 16:51:46 UTC 2018

Thank you, Bernie,

I will write tomorrow – forgot I had some internal meetings today.

But on the immediate horizon for us is to take on the matter of interim rules to get them issued and to address the “Time-for-Filing” issue now that we have public comment.

Best wishes to all, more tomorrow.

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154