[IOT] IRP-IOT meeting Thursday May 16 at 19:00 UTC - Agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Tue May 14 16:30:25 UTC 2019

Dear members of the IRP-IOT:

I am looking forward to getting back on the phone with our group.

In this note, I am sending along the agenda for the call this Thursday, May 16, at 19:00 UTC.

AGENDA:

1.      Intro/admin/SOI

2.      Establish the current state-of-play and discuss moving forward:

   a.   Challenge to ICANN Org participation-level:

                                                                  i.      Where are we - how do we move this forward;

   b.   Addition of new members to IRP-IOT:

                                                                  i.      Where is this - how can we help (as a team, as individuals) to get this moving;

   c.   Finalizing Supplementary Rules of Procedure:

                                                                  i.      We are close - discuss how to close off remaining rules.

3.      AOB

As you can see, this is an agenda to allow us to regroup after some hiatus. Let's discuss moving forward - that is the goal of this call.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154