[IOT] IOT - Agenda and materials for the 20200211 call

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:31:47 UTC 2020

All,

Our next meeting of the IOT is scheduled for February 11th at 17:00 UTC for
which we  are proposing the following agenda:

   - Introduction of the new Chair by the current Chair
   - Revue of agenda and any changes to Statements of Interest
   - Revue of documents circulated
   - Discussion of way forward on rules
   - AOB
   - End of meeting

In addition to the chronological list of documents circulated last week
Samanthat Eisner has prepepared the following documents which are attached
to this email:

   1. A redline from the May 2018 draft of the Interim Rules to the Rules
   as approved by the Board, which is a useful view to show that there was
   substantial work by the IOT to consider and update that draft.
   2. A Clean version of the Interim Rules as approved, with comments
   indicating the main areas remaining for discussion as I can recall from the
   IOT work (Bernie, can you check it?)
   3. A short memo identifying the “lessons learned” suggestions that ICANN
   org has to offer for further work by the IOT.

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Support to the IOT