[IOT] IOT - Google Drive and documents

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:05:55 UTC 2020

All,

As noted on our call today the IOT Google drive is at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ABZSBeyUM5fOUk9PVA

Currently there are two folders in this drive - ISSUES and MEETINGS

ISSUES has one folder in it which is TRANSLATION which has two documents in
it which are Susan's document used on the call today as well as the
Background document V1.2 - both are available as Word and Google docs but
we would ask you to use the  Googledocs version for comments etc but please
use SUGGESTION mode if writing text.

The MEETINGS folder currently only has one sub-folder which is 20200225
(date of our meeting for today) which has the same documents as in the
TRANSLATION FOLDER. The MEETINGS folder is not meant to be a  working
folder but rather an easy to use archive to find which documents were
published for which meetings.

As such if you wish to work on the background document V1.2 for translation
please use the version is the ISSUES folder. The link for the
background document is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DajmeayOnSD4296ubGA-lezl3vNfhW9kmmI94dz2Ttk/edit

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte