[IOT] IOT - Doodle results, Next Meeting and agenda

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:03:07 UTC 2020

All,

The IOT has 19 members of which 15 responded to the Doodle poll.

The results are:

UTC Tuesday Thursday
1300 12 12
1400 11 11
1500 10 11
1600 12 11
1700 13 9
1800 10 10
1900 13 11
2000 12 10
2100 12 8

Trying to optimize participation Tuesdays every two weeks, for a 90 minute
call, alternating start times between 1700 and 1900 UTC would allow a
majority of respondents to attend all meetings while also allowing all
respondents to attend at least 1 of every 2 meetings:

   - Becky Burr, Mike Silber and Bruce Tonkin cannot attend Tuesday 1700
   but can attend Tuesday 1900.
   - Kavouss Arateh, Flip Petillion and Hector Ariel Manoff cannot attend
   Tuesday 1900 but can attend Tuesday 1700.

As such we would propose that the next meeting of the IOT be held on
Tuesday January 28th at 1900 UTC (a calendar invitation will be sent).

We are also proposing the following agenda for that meeting:

   - Leadership/Chair
   - Meeting schedule to Cancun-ICANN 67
   - Meeting in Cancun-ICANN 67
   - Review of work items to be carried out by the IOT
   - Review of the Interim Supplementary rules as modified by the IOT and
   the remaining items
   - Next meeting - February 11 - 1700 UTC.
   - AOB
   - Adjournment.

Regarding the Interim Supplementary Rules these can be found in the IOT
Wiki at:

https://community.icann.org/display/IRPIOTI

On the main page under DOCUMENTS for the date of 25 September 2018 (clean
and red line)

Please feel free to post any questions or comments to the list especially
if you cannot join the next call.

Thank you.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT