[IOT] Fwd: IOT - Doodle results, Next Meeting and agenda

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Mon Jan 27 15:57:55 UTC 2020

I’m afraid I am also likely to miss the call this week I’m afraid. I’m on vacation and it falls at an awkward time, but if I can join I will.
Apologies.
Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy

Valideus
28-30 Little Russell Street
London WC1A 2HN
United Kingdom

D: +44 (0) 20 7421 8255
T: +44 (0) 20 7421 8299
M: +44 (0) 7971 661175
E: susan.payne at valideus.com
www.valideus.com
Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of Valideus.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Valideus Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 06181291 and VAT number 272 9057 85. Our registered office is at 28-30 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN.