[IOT] IOT - Reminder of 7 July 2020 17:00 UTC meeting

Scott Austin saustin at vlplawgroup.com
Tue Jul 7 17:16:36 UTC 2020

Susan:
Please see attached a few suggestions for the call today, if we get to it.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>    a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>    a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

[cid:image001.png at 01D65460.C39BF5A0][IntellectualPropertyLaw 100]    [microbadge[1]] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301