[IOT] Draft letter regarding Standing Panel selection

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Wed Jul 22 17:54:45 UTC 2020

Thank you both – and I also believe both are fine.

I prefer Kristina’s, believing that shorter is better in this instance.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154