[IOT] IOT - Nex meeting 9 June 19:00 UTC - document

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:44:10 UTC 2020

All,

The next meeting of the IOT will be on 9 June at 19:00 UTC (calendar
invitation coming soon ).

The next topics for discussion are Joinder, Consolidation, Intervention and
Amicus.

Given these topics have been previously covered by the IOT a document has
been prepared which lists all the transcript sections and emails which
mention these topics to assist you in reviewing this history. The document
also includes reading suggestions for sections of the document which should
allow you to gain a very good understanding of the past work without having
to read the entire document (170+ pages).

The document named IOT-History-JoinderConsolidationInterventionAmicusV 1.1
can be found in our shared workspace at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1pPMUqVnbO8yTDt2Zy06Ab3i1Tjugan88

The other documents referenced in the introduction of this document are
also in this folder.

Looking forward to talking with you on our call next Tuesday.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT

for

Susan Payne