[IOT] IOT - DAIRs for 20200609 meeting

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:05:58 UTC 2020

*IRP-IOT Meeting #53*

*9 June 2020 @ 19:00 UTC*

*Decisions, Action Items and Requests (DAIRs)*


·        *Members:  *Becky Burr, David McAuley, Flip Petillion, Greg
Shatan, Hector Ariel Manoff, Helen Lee, Kristina Rosette, Kurt Pritz, Mike
Rodenbaugh, Mike Silber, Robin Gross, Sam Eisner, Scott Austin, Susan Payne

·        *Observers:*  Kate Wallace, Leon Sanchez, Liz Le

·        *ICANN Org:  * Bernie Turcotte, Brenda Brewer

·        *Apologies*:  Nigel Roberts


·       None.

*Action Items:*

·       SP to complete editing the draft translation rules and post these
to the list.

·       BT to recirculate SOI and members to complete the IOT specific SoI
by the next meeting.

·       SE to provide group with annotation of ICDR Rule 7 comparing where
the Interim Supplementary Rules are silent and where there might be

·       SE, per KR request, to inform the group relative to the evolution
of discussions and language limiting those who can be party to a proceeding.


·       Members to complete the new SOI form and submit to BT.

*Next meetings: *

·       Tuesday July 7 17:00UTC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20200616/8c4ecc73/attachment.html>

More information about the IOT mailing list