[IOT] IOT - Reminder - New SOI

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:30:45 UTC 2020

All,

Thanks to all that have filled out the new IOT SOI form and sent it in per
the original email below.

To those that have not done so, this is a friendly reminder to please
complete the attached form or the Google doc version prior to the next
meeting of the IOT.

As some have pointed out it is unclear who these SOIs should be sent to -
please forward them myself.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT

All,

As per our last meeting, we are asking all IOT members to complete to new
IOT SOI form prior to the next meeting.which is scheduled for Tuesday 7
July 17:00 UTC (thank you to those who have already done so.)

The SOI form can be found on our Google folder at
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1pSj1_pkfgfIk6dC1bkIgddGHqy7bmldQ in
both Google doc and Word formats.

For simplicity, I am attaching the Word version to this email.

The results of these will be posted on our wiki at
https://community.icann.org/display/IRPIOTI/Statements+of+Interest.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT