[IOT] IOT - Decisions, Action Items and Requests (DAIRs) from 8 Sept3ember 2020

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:04:15 UTC 2020


Please find attached the DAIRs from our meeting of 8 Sept3ember 2020.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support for the IOT

*aIRP-IOT Meeting #57*

*8 Sept3ember 2020 @ 17:00 UTC*

*Decisions, Action Items and Requests (DAIRs)*


·       *Members:  *Becky Burr, David McAuley, Flip Petillion, Greg Shatan,
Helen Lee, Kristina Rosette, Malcolm Hutty, Mike Rodenbaugh, Robin Gross,
Sam Eisner, Scott Austin, Susan Payne

·       *Observers:*  Kate Wallace, Liz Le

·       *ICANN Org:  * Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer

·       *Apologies*:  Nigel Roberts, Mike Silber


·       None.

*Action Items:*

·       EL – To edit translation document to integrate comments made during
the meeting.

·       SE – Look at US Class Action rules which could apply to IRP

·       SE – Will look at what is currently in the ICDR rules so the group
can start from the same baseline understanding for consolidation.

·       FP – Look at IBA and EU rules which could apply to IRP


·       Members to comment on straw person document presented at the
meeting by SP.

·       Members to consider EL email of 8 September to the list on
considerations for Rule 7.

·       Members to consider MR email of 3 September to the list regarding

*Next meetings: *

·       Tuesday 22 September 2020 19:00UTC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20200915/941e1482/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IIOT-Meeting-20200908-DAIRs.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 187196 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20200915/941e1482/IIOT-Meeting-20200908-DAIRs-0001.pdf>

More information about the IOT mailing list