[IOT] IOT - Decisions, Action Items and Requests (DAIRs) for the meeting of 22 September 2020 @ 19:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:14:58 UTC 2020

*IRP-IOT Meeting #58*

*22 September 2020 @ 19:00 UTC*

*Decisions, Action Items and Requests (DAIRs)*


·       *Members:  * David McAuley, Flip Petillion, Greg Shatan, Helen
Lee,Kristina Rosette, Malcolm Hutty, Mike Silber, Robin Gross, Samantha
Eisner, Scott Austin, Susan Payne

·       *Observers:*  Kate Wallace, Liz Le,

·       *ICANN Org:  * Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer

·       *Apologies*:  Becky Burr


·       None.

*Action Items:*

·       EL – To edit translation document to integrate comments made during
the meeting.

·       SP – To write to the list asking for 2 to 3 volunteers to join KR
to work on consolidation


·       Members to comment on straw person document presented at the
meeting by SP.

·       Members to review the background materials on the Time for Filing.

*Next meetings: *

·       Tuesday 6 October 2020 17:00UTC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20200925/37f081b3/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IIOT-Meeting-20200922-DAIRs.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 192775 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20200925/37f081b3/IIOT-Meeting-20200922-DAIRs-0001.pdf>

More information about the IOT mailing list