[IOT] IOT - Call of August 3 CANCELED

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:57:30 UTC 2021

All,

Please note that the call scheduled for tomorrow is canceled. This is in
part due to a late notice that ICANN legal is unavailable.

Our next call is scheduled for August 31 at 19:00 UTC and the ICANN Ombuds,
Herb Waye, will be making a presentation and answering questions from the
IoT regarding the accountability mechanisms he is responsible for.

Susan hopes that we will use this time to prepare for the meeting with the
Ombuds and finalize the list of further work for the IoT over email.

Thank you.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN support to the IoT

For