[IOT] IOT - Regular meeting Tuesday January 19th, 2021 17:00 UTC

Kristina Rosette krosette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:09:41 UTC 2021

All,

During our consolidation group call, I agreed with and supported Helen's
suggestion that we examine and refine the concept of "amicus" as reflected
in Rule 7.  Although I have always substituted "intervenor" for  amicus
curiae while reading that rule, I also agree that modifying to "intervenor"
may be too restrictive.

Finally, with apologies, I have a conflicting personal obligation so am
unable to join the call.

Kristina