[IOT] On IOT and subgroup work

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Mon Oct 25 12:15:22 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Thank you again, Susan, for the idea of working through subgroups.

I said on last call that I would like to join all subgroups except for Consolidation subgroup.

But with Helen now gone, I would be happy to join the Consolidation subgroup as well and participate there.

And speaking of Helen being gone from the IOT, while unsure how this might work, I would like to note that I have a colleague at Verisign who would be happy to take Helen's place if that is possible.

For now,

Best wishes all.

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154