[IOT] IOT - Scheduling of calls going forward

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:48:05 UTC 2021

All,

We have documents to discuss and the ICANN meeting will be upon us in one
month.

In an effort to maintain our momentum and account for the ICANN meeting we
would propose the following schedule for IOT meetings:

   - Tuesday, October 12th 17:00 UTC - regularly scheduled call (conflicts
   with Prep Week but not for things that should influence participants in
   this group).
   - Tuesday, October 19th, 17:00 UTC - off of our regular rotation but
   then we are proposing to not have a meeting on October 26th as this is
   during the ICANN meeting.
   - Tuesday, November 2nd 17:00 UTC - would make it two weeks since our
   previous meeting.

Please advise if you have any significant issues with this schedule.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT

for