[IOT] Fwd: IOT - Plenary meeting - 26 April, 18:00 UTC - Agenda

Scott Austin saustin at vlplawgroup.com
Tue Apr 26 17:51:27 UTC 2022

Susan:
My apologies, but I have a client calling in and will have to arrive late to our meeting today, but hope to be there before it ends.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>    a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>    a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

[cid:image002.png at 01D85974.B82E7380][IntellectualPropertyLaw 100]    [microbadge[1]] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301