[IOT] IOT - Agenda for plenary meeting of 30 August 18:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Aug 29 18:43:29 UTC 2022

Apologies as I will be on a plane at this time tomorrow.  I am very
interested in the Standing Panel update so would appreciate if David would
give a few sentences on that in an email post if it is not too much trouble.

Thanks,
Mike

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 11:04 AM Bernard Turcotte via IOT <iot at icann.org>
wrote:

> All,
>
> IRP-IOT
>
> Plenary Agenda for 30 August, 2022 Meeting at 18:00 UTC
>

> Action Items:
>
> SP – finalise rule 4 text and circulate for consensus
>
>  Agenda:
>
> 1.      Review agenda and updates to SOIs.
>
> 2.      Review action items.
>
> 3.      Update on Standing Panel (DM).
>
> 4.      Explanation of the proposed final text of Rule 4 (see separate
> email) and next steps
>
> 5.     Review and discuss next steps on outstanding items on the IRP
> Interim Rules
>
>   6.   Confirmation of next meetings:
>

> Bernard Turcotte
> ICANN Support to the IOT