[IOT] IOT - Plenary - Agenda for February 22, 18:00 UTC call

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:24:49 UTC 2022


Given we did not have a quorum at our last plenary meeting of 8 February we
will use that same agenda for this meeting.

*Pending Action Items:*

ICANN Legal to comment in writing on MH proposal vs. tolling.

SP to propose language on Materially Affected to align with the Bylaws

SP to propose text on decision maker for applications for leave to file out
of time


   1. Review agenda and updates to SOIs.
   2. Review status of Action Items.
   3. Discussion on tolling vs Fixed Additional Time.
   4. Continue the discussion on the Repose and Safety Valve open questions.
   5. Confirmation of next meeting: 8 March 2022, 18:00 UTC.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT


Susan Payne
Chair IOT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20220221/5c764b8e/attachment.html>

More information about the IOT mailing list